Findings from the HIMSS Analytics EHR and Clinical Documentation Effectiveness Study
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
HIMSS Analytics surveyed over 160 IT and healthcare leaders to report on their perspectives and plans for improving EHR and clinical documentation effectiveness. This webinar reveals a deep dive into the challenges of EHR adoption, and the tools and technologies to optimize clinician satisfaction and financial impact.
- Real-world experiences of healthcare organizations that transitioned to EHR adoption
- The financial impact of appropriately documenting patient encounters for reimbursement (67%) and reducing denied claims (52%)
- 83% report confidence that their organization will be able to fully realize the intended benefits of the EHR
- 77% have increased training and support since moving to an EHR system
- Results of the organizations’ administrative staff and resources since moving to an EHR
About the presenter
Sr. Director of Research, HIMSS Analytics
Bryan Fiekers has over a decade of experience in various sectors of the healthcare market, including Life Sciences, Healthcare Technology & Healthcare IT. Bryan currently leads the Research Services group at HIMSS Analytics where he and his team work with clients to develop and execute strategic research approaches that drive clients’ understanding of their market. His familiarity with the market and research processes gives him an in-depth understanding of organizational needs, as well as the insight to recommend methodologies and tactics to help clients achieve their goals.